Every Beer I'Ve Ever Had Is On A Shelf Above My Bed Lyrics

Every Beer I'Ve Ever Had Is On A Shelf Above My Bed Lyrics



Water Lyrics: My hair is growing / Growing all the time / Look how sensitive I am / Cause my voice is so fine / Every beer I’ve ever had / Is on a shelf above my bed / And sometimes I turn my, 11/25/2020  · Lyrics. This is a song I wrote last summer. It’s called Water. My hair is growing. Growing all the time. Look how sensitive I am. ‘ Cause my voice is so fine. Every beer I’ve ever had is on a shelf above my bed. And sometimes, I put my speakers facing out my window.

1/9/2020  · E A My hair is growing, E A growing all the time E A Look how sensitive i am, B A cause my voice is so fine E A Every beer i’ve ever had, E A is on a shelf above my bed B A And sometimes i.

E A My hair is growing, E A growing all the time E A Look how sensitive i am, B A cause my voice is so fine E A Every beer i’ve ever had, E A is on a shelf above my bed B A And sometimes i put my speakers E facing out my window. Comments.

Bryan from Campbell, Ca I am a monster AC/DC fan, i have like 10 books on them, can play almost every song ever written, have a monster sized angus poster over my bed , own all of the albums, and own an Angus Young Signature Sg. Pretty big fan.

It’s not really complicated. I can hear it when you sigh. Comes a time we have to face it. Maybe it’s just time to say goodbye. Lately I can feel us drifting. Even though the good outweighs the bad. Feels like our world is shifting, but yet you are the best I’ve ever had. I still love to watch you sleeping.

Advertiser