Erhu Duet

Erhu Duet



2/11/2017  · Erhu & Violin Duet Performance by Pei-Yu Liao & Yang-Chin Chen @ Taiwan: Jonathan Marmor Violin: The violin, viola, and cello were first made in the early 16th century, in Italy. Violins are …

5/26/2012  · Performed by Yu Hongmei ???Yu Hongmei’s Offical Website – http://yuhongmei.com/Associate Professor of Department of Traditional Chinese Music, the Central C…

11/23/2016  · Lan Tung (Taiwan/Canada) and Volodymyr Bedzvin (Ukraine/Canada) met in summer 2016. Their duo brings together some of the most expressive instruments: erhu, cello, and the human voices.

I used my newly made Erhu to play a decidedly non-Chinese drone duet . I marked out a scale I made up by ear with a marker and used a capo to clamp a $5 piezo pickup to the fingerboard. I marked out a scale I made up by ear with a marker and used a capo to clamp a $5 piezo pickup to the fingerboard.

Pipa, Dizi, Guzheng, Guqin, Sheng

Advertiser